this happens to me occasionally and I’m loath to ignore it because the thought behind it seems genuine, I’ve been nominated for another blog award, those of you readers unfamiliar with the blogosphere may think that this is a great honour and in some ways it is a recognition of what I do here, but there always has to be a but.
Blog awards are also much like the chain letters we’ve all received about the little boy in Ohio who’s been dying of something or other since 1984 and how no one has ever broken the chain, you know the ones, well yeah that’s how these blog awards work and I’m not someone who goes along with fulfilling the dream of little boys who’ve been dying for 30 years so I’m going to participate this time but only in part.
I was nominated for this award by wannabephotographer who’s a very kind and sweet lady and it’s for this reason alone that I’m going to play along a little bit.
So without further ado these are the rules
Rules for receiving the Sunshine Award:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- 10 other fabulous bloggers must be nominated.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.The 10 Questions:
- Favourite colour: today I’m going with olive drab
- Favourite animal: Kudu cow yummy and pretty all in one
- Favourite number: 13
- Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Google+ but am sticking with Facebook because my Mum kinda understands it.
- My passion: My kids and photography
- Prefer getting or giving presents: prefer giving, receiving always makes me feel guilty and awkward
- Favourite pattern: houndstooth
- Favourite day of the week: I’m a full time dad, all days are roughly the same but Mrs BC is extra Grumpy on Monday mornings so I can say that’s my least favourite
- Favourite flower: Flame lilies otherwise known as gloriosa superba the national flower of Zimbabwe and darn purdy too.
Ten bloggers who deserve The Sunshine Award!:
- yeah well I’m not going to pass this one along, I told you I was mean and grumpy and unwilling to pass on the feelings of guilt.
Otherwise, all is quiet on the western front, The Monkey Boy is full of cold and miserable but otherwise not much to report.
Mr Bunny Chow